Do you provide a certified translation of Arabic documents?
Yes, we have certified translators from Arabic to English, French, German, Italian, and more.
How do you provide a certified translation?
1. Your Arabic documents get translated on the company’s letterhead by Writeliff’s translator(s).
2. The translation papers along with a translation accuracy affidavit are attached to a photocopy of the original Arabic documents
3. We affix our company seal on each page of the translation and the photocopy of the Arabic document(s)
The translation accuracy affidavit must bear the following:
– A statement that the translation is true and accurate, and has been performed by a professional translator who’s qualified in both Arabic and English
– Writeliff’s stamp and authorized signature
– The translation date
– The name(s) of the original document(s)
How can I order a certified translation?
You can request the service from here. Just mention in the Notes field that you need a certified translation and attach a scan copy of your original documents.
Do I have to send you the original documents?
How much does a document translation cost?
– The English to Arabic translation starts from $0.04 per word.
– The Arabic to English translation starts from $0.08 per word.
Where is Writeliff located?
Our business office is located at 12 Ramses St., El Sabaa Banat, 3rd floor, El Mahalla El Kubra, Gharbia, Arab Republic of Egypt.
Is it possible for you to translate my website into Arabic?
Certainly, we can even work directly in your website’s source code. We can also upload your files immediately to the Web, ready for browsing, if you want it. You may learn more on our website translation page.
How are you different from other translation agencies?
We offer high-quality, affordable Arabic translation services using a potent blend of human ingenuity and computer intelligence.
What are the terms and methods of payment you accept?
Credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, cheques, and bank transfers are all accepted. Payment in advance is required.
Which currencies do you accept as payment?
All major currencies are accepted.